Beatsource LINK is now available in Engine OS v1.6. Here are a few tips for getting started:
Connect Beatsource LINK to Engine OS v1.6
- Connect to the internet.
- Open “Utility”.
- Scroll down to “Streaming Services”.
- Switch “Beatsource LINK” to “On”.
- Exit “Utility”.
- Click “Library”.
- Click the USB icon and select “Beatsource LINK”.
- Enter credentials and press “Login”.
Using the Beatsource catalog in Engine OS v1.6
- Click the “Search icon” (magnifying glass located on the right of the screen).
- Enter your search query.
- You can load any of the results into either deck.
Discover our playlists
Beatsource has created thousands of custom playlists for you to DJ with. Load any of our playlists into Engine OS v1.6 with these simple steps.
- Go to Beatsource.com and log in.
- Go to the Beatsource Playlist page and click “Save To Library” on any playlist you would like to add.
- You can also add any playlist to existing playlists you have by clicking into the playlist and selecting “Add To Playlist”.
- When you load Engine OS v1.6, your saved playlists will appear in the Beatsource directory under “My Playlists”.
- You can add or remove any tracks from this playlist by navigating to the “My Library > Playlists” section of Beatsource.com.
Create your own playlists
It’s easy to create and update your own custom playlists. Follow these steps to get started:
- Login to Beatsource.com.
- Find a track that you would like to start your playlist with and click the down arrow next to “add”.
- Click “Create a playlist” to start a new playlist, or “Add to playlist” to add to an existing playlist.
- For new playlists, enter a name and click “Save”.
- If adding to an existing playlist, check the box next to each playlist that you want the track added to.
- You can view your playlists by clicking the “My Library” icon in the top bar, next to your cart.
- From here, you can edit your playlists by changing their names, or by adding or removing tracks.
- Once you’ve built your playlist, open Engine OS v1.6. Your playlists will appear in the Beatsource directory.
Need help? Contact Us